Friday, November 13, 2009

Top ten Careers

1. Professional Athlete
2. Electrician
3. Animal trainer
4. National Guard
5. Animal Caretaker
6. Pet Groomer
7. Veterinarian
8. Bicycle Mechanic
9. Line Worker
10. Horse Trainer

Professional athlete is my number one career because I like traveling a lot and being away from home sometimes. Being a professional athlete you get to travel around U.S. on a daily basis and there are some states I haven’t been to yet that I want to go and visit and see. Another reason why I want to be a professional athlete is because you get to sign a multi - million dollar contract.

Animal trainer is my number three career. I want to be an animal trainer because I love animals and training them would be fun to do. Most trainers earn between $8 and $23 per hour. Animal trainers sometimes train animals who are going to be in movies, TV shows, and commercials.

5 comments: