Friday, October 2, 2009

My ABC's

A- Is for Andre which is my first name.
B- Is for basketball which is my favorite sport to play.
C- Is for Cake which is my favorite desert.
D- Is Dwayne Wade which is my favorite NBA player and for DeSean Jackson who is my cousin who plays for the Eagles.
E- ESPN my favorite website to go on when I’m on the computer.
F- Is for Funny because I am and for family guy which I my favorite TV. Show to watch.
G- Gatorade which I drink everyday because it’s good.
H- Hungry Howie’s pizza is my favorite because of the flavored crust
I- Is for cookie dough cream which is my favorite to eat.
J- Is for Jackson my last name.
K- Is for Kool-Aid which I like to drink when I don’t have a Gatorade.
L- Lebron James who is my second favorite NBA player or for Lawrence Jackson who is my other cousin who plays for the Seattle Seahawks.
M- Is for Miguel Cabrera who is my Tiger or Michael Jordan who is my basketball idol.
N- Neptune has always been my favorite planet because of its color’s.
O- Is for octopus which looks very ugly and creepy.
P- Is for peace which we need in this world.
Q- Question which my sister asks every 5 minutes.
R- Red fish my favorite candy to eat.
S- Is for shrimp lo Mein my favorite Chinese food to eat.
T- Is for Trae who is my cousin that lives in Ohio.
U- University of Michigan My Favorite College.
V- Venus Williams my favorite female athlete.
W- Washing ton D.C. the cleanest state I’ve been to so far.
X- Is for X-ray which my brother needed to get because he broke his leg when he was 3.
Y- Is for Yo-Yo which I like play with some times.
Z- Zoo’s which I don’t like to go to a lot because they smell really bad.

1 comment: