Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Myself in Ten Years

In ten years I’ll want to be in the NBA. The money I’ll get from playing in the NBA, I’m going to own an Auto shop business on a degree in Mechanics or auto. The auto shop I’ll own will just be for people who want to get their engine fixed. The reason why people will be able to only get engine fixed is because that’s the only part car I like to work on and nothing else. If you want any other part of your car fixed you can just go to another auto shop and get it fixed. The reason why I want to own a car shop is because I love cars and working on engines will be fun to do.
The money I’ll have from working on cars and playing in the NBA, I will go and buy me a condo, a vacation house and two cars. The condo will be in Maryland. The vacation house I will be in Florida with an ocean view. The car I will be getting will be a 2009 Camero and the other car will be a 2009 Cadillac. The condo will be in D.C. because during the summer that’s where I’ll be staying until the winter comes, and then I will go to Florida.
In my spare I will collect Model cars. There will be one room in my vacation house that will have all the model cars I’ve collected over the years. The model cars will all be my favorite cars from the year 2000 and beyond. I will also be working on car engines in my auto shop in Florida. I’m also going to have 2 children one boy and girl. They both will be going to school in Maryland. My wife will be charming, nice and beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. hey andre I read one of your blogs and i was amased you wanted to become a auto mechcanic because i myself want to work on cars and fixed them to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog andre i love to play basket ball even though i suck at it good look in basketball.

    ReplyDelete