Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day

Valentine’s Day

Parents- I love my parents because they take care of me and provide me with the stuff I need and shelter. Also without my parents I wouldn’t be here nor will my brother and sisters.

Sports- I love sports because they’re fun to play and watch and without sports I wouldn’t know what to watch on TV or what to do with myself.

Girls- I love girls (not all girls) because without them the earth would be strange, weird and ect.
Food- I love the food because I like to eat alot and you need food to be healthy and not be hungry.

Music- I love music because I listen to it when I’m bored or going to sleep and without music the world would be a sad place.

Clothes- I love clothes because the help me stay warm in the cold and so I can have something to wear when I go places and when I’m at home. People also need clothes so that can have something to wear and not be walking around like there in the shower.

Vehicles- I love cars because I need away to get to the places I need to go and not be walking every time I need to go somewhere.

Cell phone- I love my cell phone because I use it to call family members and to text to my close relatives and friends.

Candy- I love candy cause its sweet and it tastes real good (Snickers and Twix) when I’m in the mood for candy.

T.V. - I love TV because without it I wouldn’t be able to watch sports and my favorite shows (Family Guy, Meet the Browns and ESPN or Sports Center).

Friends- I love my friends because they help me whenever I need help cause I help them and they make me laugh and I make them laugh and without them the world would be boring to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment